mangyiscute
Established Member
Does anyone know what the diagrams are today? I think theres at least one out hopefully
Anyone know the original source? Just curious since this is the third date touted as the last day in the past few weeks, so could see one continuing into Sun/Monday.
I think until 601 and 609 are on their way to Landore not a lot can be ruled out before Monday. I dont believe theres any planned use past today but thats not to say one cant be pressed into service to cover a 150
Not now it isn't. There were traction problems with 1524 Barry Island to Radyr which terminated at Cardiff Central and the return 2E15 1616 Radyr to Bridgend restarted from Cardiff Cen albeit it late due to coupling problems which finished up with 609 going to Depot..609 definitely still on.
Not now it isn't. There were traction problems with 1524 Barry Island to Radyr which terminated at Cardiff Central and the return 2E15 1616 Radyr to Bridgend restarted from Cardiff Cen albeit it late due to coupling problems which finished up with 609 going to Depot..
Ok, disappointing for those who’ve gone out for 609, but from a personal point of view 601 is one of the units I’m involved with in preservation so the bragging rights of being the last pacer in U.K. revenue service is something601 is now last man standing
ooo may or may not have to come see her in her new home also when could u disclose who it's going toOk, disappointing for those who’ve gone out for 609, but from a personal point of view 601 is one of the units I’m involved with in preservation so the bragging rights of being the last pacer in U.K. revenue service is something
sad to see none to the gwili but good some are local to me ie llanelliSomeone posted a list on The Pacer Rail Group on Facebook a few days ago.
No, both unallocatedAnything out today?
very sad maybe tomorrow one might pop out for one last hurrahNo, both unallocated
Looks like that was it. Neither are allocatedSo, will there be any out today or is that it for the 143s?
they will live on as the smiling train saying how do i look in the 150sHere's a photo from Saturday (29 May 2021) at Barry Island at around midday, just arrived from Radyr. I actually did not realise quite what a historic occasion I was witnessing!
View attachment 97292
id have loved to considering family from that area but allas workingDid anyone ride on 143601 on the 2202 off Rhymney on Saturday? I'd have done it but I was away all weekend on a family trip. Completely forgot the significance of this weekend when I booked it.
Thanks for posting that - nice to see!Here's a photo from Saturday (29 May 2021) at Barry Island at around midday, just arrived from Radyr. I actually did not realise quite what a historic occasion I was witnessing!
View attachment 97292