• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TFW Offering Refunds for Delays from Online tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markdvdman

Member
Joined
14 Aug 2011
Messages
505
Location
Merthyr Tydfil / Gorslas
I was shocked at TFW last week offering a £2.40 refund for a delayed train to Llanelli from Cardiff and again £2.00 yesterday for a lesser delay! To be fair they seem to be doing something right when I am usually the first to complain! Any other operators this proactive?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Benjwri

Established Member
Joined
16 Jan 2022
Messages
3,332
Location
London
I was shocked at TFW last week offering a £2.40 refund for a delayed train to Llanelli from Cardiff and again £2.00 yesterday for a lesser delay! To be fair they seem to be doing something right when I am usually the first to complain! Any other operators this proactive?
Most TOCs have automated delay repay, however it has to be purchased through their site, and most only do it on advance tickets as obviously with flexible there isn't a guarantee you travelled on that train. To name a few I believe most First Group TOCs, Southern and Northen from a brief google.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top