ojb_455850
Member
Excellent.Yes. Puts 2 available at Canton on Monday morning too, 3 at Crewe so that one can swap into the Holyhead start diagram to get 5 back in service.

Excellent.Yes. Puts 2 available at Canton on Monday morning too, 3 at Crewe so that one can swap into the Holyhead start diagram to get 5 back in service.

Back to these 2 diagrams running now. Sorry, keeps changing!Are 1W13 etc and 1V33 etc planned to be Mk4s tomorrow?
Back to these 2 diagrams running now. Sorry, keeps changing!Are 1W13 etc and 1V33 etc planned to be Mk4s tomorrow?
Oh it's fine, I expect changes all the time XD. I'm assuming it's just 2 again for there to still be 2 sets at Canton ready for Monday?Back to these 2 diagrams running now. Sorry, keeps changing!
Yes just the 2 again. Still be 2 at Canton after tomorrow.Oh it's fine, I expect changes all the time XD. I'm assuming it's just 2 again for there to still be 2 sets at Canton ready for Monday?
Arent we all!!I am lost on what this means for 1W11 on Monday and (selfishly) Tuesday.
It will be unfortunately, got a bit lost in the posts above due to changing 4 times in the course of the afternoon but there were only 2 sets out today.RTT says 1W55 is 197125, sad as I am currently in Cardiff with a BritRail pass and a full day to spend doing something
Nah it's nothing to do with that, I believe. 67015+HD01 and 67013+HD06 are at Canton currently.It's likely due to the disruption earlier today, some sets were turned back at Hereford and ended up displaced from what was planned at the start of the day.
015 was failed yesterdayNah it's nothing to do with that, I believe. 67015+HD01 and 67013+HD06 are at Canton currently.
Cheers. Is 67010+HD02 due an exam tomorrow?015 was failed yesterday
013 was due A exam today
025 ran to Cardiff today
To replace 015
HD04 has been on Z exam
And the diagram you have listed above is the Crewe start, so wouldn't matter what's at Canton.Nah it's nothing to do with that, I believe. 67015+HD01 and 67013+HD06 are at Canton currently.
Looks like its exam has over-run. Now expected out on the 07:16 from Chester in the morning.1W00/1V70/1W60 is 197118 tomorrow! Any reason why instead of HD04?
Yes, the loco is.Is HD02 due an exam tomorrow?
Cheers.Looks like its exam has over-run. Now expected out on the 07:16 from Chester in the morning.
Yes, the loco is.
@sd0733
@37052 xb mr
@MP393
@BillStampy
@FrodshamJnct
Evening
Which loco and set is on 1W96 tonight please ? - and will it be loco or DVT leading from Chester ?
Thank you
Dave
Which presumably means 1W11 tomorrow will be a 197, the one time I plan to do 1W11... it falls apart - brilliant.Back to 4 in service... 197004 covering D2 from Shrewsbury on 1W11, replacing 67010+HD02.
May be something to do with yesterday... upon departure from Wilmslow on 1W61, which I was on, we had an interlock issue in which the door locks released themselves at around 3 mph.Abandon that, HD02 is still junk. Got to change at Shrewsbury.
How hard is it to have 5 sets in service all day?
Supposedly a buzzer fault.Abandon that, HD02 is still junk. Got to change at Shrewsbury.
How hard is it to have 5 sets in service all day?
Unit from Cardiff with HD02 from Crewe is the plan tomorrow.Which presumably means 1W11 tomorrow will be a 197, the one time I plan to do 1W11... it falls apart - brilliant.