• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TFL Rail: Liverpool Street - Shenfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynford1976

Member
Joined
3 Oct 2015
Messages
214
Does anyone know if TFL Rail have issued a printed timetable leaflet for their services to Shenfield to coincide with the December changes?

I know that they didn't in May, so wondered if they had changed their stance?

Many thanks,
Darryl
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

AlanFry1

Member
Joined
17 Nov 2011
Messages
662
I've not seen one, and there's no changes on the TFL website so I'd guess that's the new one until at least 2017 when the new trains arrive.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top