• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TfL Rail / Crossrail 345 Diagrams

Status
Not open for further replies.

iphone76

Member
Joined
6 Nov 2010
Messages
988
Location
South Essex
I think there are 6 units operating during the morning peak now so you should stand a very good chance of catching one during the day and evening.

I can check a specific time for you if you know roughly when you’ll be there.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ScottDarg

Member
Joined
27 Apr 2017
Messages
718
Location
South Lanarkshire
Thank you all, just got on the 11:00 Shenfield service at Liverpool St and had a 345 in the adjacent platform (17) with the 10:50 service to Shenfield, with 345010 arriving at about 10:55 with the 10:14 out of Shenfield.

I can check a specific time for you if you know roughly when you’ll be there

I'm heading to Stratford now, will be there until about 13:00
 

iphone76

Member
Joined
6 Nov 2010
Messages
988
Location
South Essex
I'm sorry I missed your post. You would definitely had the chance to see and ride on a few between those times. What did you think?
 

ScottDarg

Member
Joined
27 Apr 2017
Messages
718
Location
South Lanarkshire
I'm sorry I missed your post. You would definitely had the chance to see and ride on a few between those times. What did you think?

No problem, riding 012 now.

Certainly different from what I'm used to. Biggest like about them is the PIS displays, very readable and informative I think. Also find the seats quite comfy, although I'm only doing short journeys. Only complaint is the armrest design, don't find it comfortable for resting elbows.

Overall, I like them and look forward to using them on my next trip.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top