• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TfL have joke about what will happen to ticketless passengers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

mikeg

Established Member
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Messages
2,071
Location
Selby
Excellent :p

Although it's not as much a deterrent to me: I work as an usher in a cinema and have thus seen the ending more times than I would care to see it and what's more haven't been able to see the film in full as it's going to be pass banned for quite a while. Well, I could see it if I paid...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top