The TfL Go app seems to have a glitch to do with showing transposed arrivals and departures in the bus section.
For example when selecting Haven Green / Ealing Broadway Stn stop D, the app shows "Towards Greenford or Hanger Lane" as the direction. However, for route 112, only buses terminating at Ealing Broadway are shown. Departing 112 buses towards North Finchley aren't shown at all:


My (incorrect) assumption that the app would be showing me the time until the next departure caught me out recently, with the result that I missed the last bus by about 15 seconds, because I thought I had ages until it was due to leave.
Has anyone else noticed this anywhere else? Is there actually any way of seeing the times that 112 buses are due to depart this stop (or others that might be similarly affected)?
Is the most effective way of getting this fixed to raise it through TfL's general contact form or is there a better option I might be missing?
For example when selecting Haven Green / Ealing Broadway Stn stop D, the app shows "Towards Greenford or Hanger Lane" as the direction. However, for route 112, only buses terminating at Ealing Broadway are shown. Departing 112 buses towards North Finchley aren't shown at all:


My (incorrect) assumption that the app would be showing me the time until the next departure caught me out recently, with the result that I missed the last bus by about 15 seconds, because I thought I had ages until it was due to leave.
Has anyone else noticed this anywhere else? Is there actually any way of seeing the times that 112 buses are due to depart this stop (or others that might be similarly affected)?
Is the most effective way of getting this fixed to raise it through TfL's general contact form or is there a better option I might be missing?