Stopped by plain clothes to see pass
Presented the pass
Took down my details
Letter has come today with generic request for information. I intend to please guilty.
How do I respond.
I only used the pass once.
How do to proceed from here. What should I say as mitigating circumstances as I don’t have any as far as I can see.
Please help. I don’t want to go to court or get a criminal conviction.
Presented the pass
Took down my details
Letter has come today with generic request for information. I intend to please guilty.
How do I respond.
I only used the pass once.
How do to proceed from here. What should I say as mitigating circumstances as I don’t have any as far as I can see.
Please help. I don’t want to go to court or get a criminal conviction.
Stopped by plain clothes to see pass.
Presented the pass.
Took down my details.
Letter has come today with generic request for information. I intend to plead guilty.
How do I respond?
I only used the pass once.
How do to proceed from here. What should I say as mitigating circumstances as I don’t have tbh.
Please help. I don’t want to go to court or get a criminal conviction.
Last edited: