• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TfGM Bee Network - fleet discussion

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

M60lad

Established Member
Joined
31 May 2011
Messages
1,598
Does anybody know what's the latest regarding the Kites for Oldham? When are they due to be delivered and enter service?
 

mayneway

Member
Joined
29 Mar 2024
Messages
946
Location
Manchester
Why would Stagecoach take GNW Evosetti’s? GNW own them.
Because let’s say for example a service was moved from GNW to Stagecoach, TFGM would want some vehicles to move over as well.

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Does anybody know what's the latest regarding the Kites for Oldham? When are they due to be delivered and enter service?
The first two have turned up today so I’d imagine others will follow pretty quickly. Not sure how much they differ from the deckers and wether drivers will need type training but good riddance to the E300’s!
 
Last edited:

M60lad

Established Member
Joined
31 May 2011
Messages
1,598
To be honest if I'm honest I think once they've gone I'll miss the E300s as a passenger, while my feelings were different when First had them since Stagecoach took them on there's has been a vast improvement in them if I'm honest, the odd ones might still have their unique faults (Are you listening 27947 lol) the rest of the fleet doesn't seem that bad and most of them can cope with whatever route that they put them on these days and they can be quite quick, even when they rarely get allocated to routes like 350 they actually manage the route no problem.
 

Top