Techniquest
Veteran Member
Hey all,
Gonna try and do this report as I go along, although for the first time I'm doing one via Twitter. My guess is that'll be mostly the highlights, whereas this one will be the full lowdown, with photos and maybe even video clips. Plus of course not everyone uses Twitter, so let's keep this traditional trip report style going for now!
21st October 2013 - Metrolink Madness, Day 1
I've been up all night, as my Mum wasn't well during the night and needed to be kept an eye on, so as I type this sentence at 0504 I'm tired. I've done all nighters after a very long shift at work before, this one is after being at home all day! Even so, I'm going to be on serious levels of caffeine today! Breakfast is had at 0445 of two bacon sandwiches and a ridiculously large coffee. When I say ridicuous, I mean it, you'll see what I mean when I upload the photo of it!
More to come later
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Mods, when you get a minute or two, please delete this thread for me. I'm needing a break from trip report writing so not bothering with this one now. Thank you
Gonna try and do this report as I go along, although for the first time I'm doing one via Twitter. My guess is that'll be mostly the highlights, whereas this one will be the full lowdown, with photos and maybe even video clips. Plus of course not everyone uses Twitter, so let's keep this traditional trip report style going for now!
21st October 2013 - Metrolink Madness, Day 1
I've been up all night, as my Mum wasn't well during the night and needed to be kept an eye on, so as I type this sentence at 0504 I'm tired. I've done all nighters after a very long shift at work before, this one is after being at home all day! Even so, I'm going to be on serious levels of caffeine today! Breakfast is had at 0445 of two bacon sandwiches and a ridiculously large coffee. When I say ridicuous, I mean it, you'll see what I mean when I upload the photo of it!
More to come later

--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Mods, when you get a minute or two, please delete this thread for me. I'm needing a break from trip report writing so not bothering with this one now. Thank you
