• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Talent pool, what happens next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

asherzly92

New Member
Joined
5 Jul 2016
Messages
3
Hello,

The other week I attended an assessment day for talent pool for train dispatcher in Leeds with Northern. Today I received an email stating I was successful and my application is going into the pool. I am just looking for others experiences of pools. I have read some negative stuff about them that some people don't get anything from them.

I am also wondering whether they will just approach me with a job if one became available, or whether I'd need to go for another interview.

Many Thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Louby

Member
Joined
16 Feb 2012
Messages
672
Hello,

The other week I attended an assessment day for talent pool for train dispatcher in Leeds with Northern. Today I received an email stating I was successful and my application is going into the pool. I am just looking for others experiences of pools. I have read some negative stuff about them that some people don't get anything from them.

I am also wondering whether they will just approach me with a job if one became available, or whether I'd need to go for another interview.

Many Thanks
For starters don't listen to the negative people on here who scare monger, I was in one for over 2 yrs and got the job , training is a lengthy process
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top