• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Talent Pool for On Board Supervisor based at Brighton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky9417

Member
Joined
16 Oct 2017
Messages
17
Has anybody else been placed in to a talent pool for the position of OBS based at Brighton.
I was informed I passed my interview and was being placed in a talent pool for future positions and the next training course would be in September.
Does anybody know the latest they would contact me regarding a starting date of September (if available) as I have been offered a new job to start on Aug 5th but would prefer this position.
Being made redundant at the end of July so just really after anyone's experiences of time-scales etc for talent pools.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Sky9417

Member
Joined
16 Oct 2017
Messages
17
I’ve been offered a position for an OBS - Brighton today subject to medical. Start my training in September. So pleased to be starting a new career.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top