• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Taking photos at Leamington Spa with a tripod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bevan Price

Established Member
Joined
22 Apr 2010
Messages
8,345
Just wandering how Leamington Spa is like for taking photos with a tripod?

You would need to check with the station staff, but I think you might possibly be OK at the extreme ends of the platforms. Anywhere near the middle of the platforms, and a tripod would be a trip hazard on what is a very busy station.
 

FQ

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
4 Oct 2013
Messages
6,645
Location
-
I've seen enthusiasts with tripods there before and platform wise, I suggest the far end of platform 2 (towards Brum/Cov). The station staff are all very friendly and I doubt you'll have a problem.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top