ATTERO2016
New Member
- Joined
- 7 Nov 2016
- Messages
- 1
Hello all
I am racking my brains for days and searching many rule book modules to find a definition of a T3 possession.
What I am specifically looking for is giving up possessions for booked services.
My impression of a T3 is you cannot give up a possession to pass booked services as a T3 is an uninterupted section of line for works.....to give up and retake the possession surely makes the blockage a "line blockage with additional protection"?
If anyone can help me I would appreciate it alot
I am racking my brains for days and searching many rule book modules to find a definition of a T3 possession.
What I am specifically looking for is giving up possessions for booked services.
My impression of a T3 is you cannot give up a possession to pass booked services as a T3 is an uninterupted section of line for works.....to give up and retake the possession surely makes the blockage a "line blockage with additional protection"?
If anyone can help me I would appreciate it alot
