lawried123
Member
Hi, I see this Saturday Reading to Waterloo trains are again being diverted via Chertsey but they still seem to be persisting on the NR website and their own website with charging the dearer fare for the direct train presumably because the train is not running via Staines.
I thought this had all been sorted out with them sometime ago but they seem to have done nothing about it. I asked the helpful ticket staff at Wokingham and they said of course they wouldn't charge any more.
The unfortunate thing is also that the forums ticket site also seems to be charging the wrong fare but I assume they're all just based on the national rail fares.
I have contacted customer relations but I very much doubt anything will be done.
Lawrie
I thought this had all been sorted out with them sometime ago but they seem to have done nothing about it. I asked the helpful ticket staff at Wokingham and they said of course they wouldn't charge any more.
The unfortunate thing is also that the forums ticket site also seems to be charging the wrong fare but I assume they're all just based on the national rail fares.
I have contacted customer relations but I very much doubt anything will be done.
Lawrie