Hi there,
Does anyone happen to have an example shift pattern for any of the above listed depots?
The role would be as a train driver.
All help much appreciated.
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
Also, is there any major difference between terms and conditions when compared to working as a Driver for Southern?
I've heard that South Western dont get extra for Sundays where as drivers for Southern do?
Im just looking to compare any differences between the two companies that I can.
Does anyone happen to have an example shift pattern for any of the above listed depots?
The role would be as a train driver.
All help much appreciated.
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
Also, is there any major difference between terms and conditions when compared to working as a Driver for Southern?
I've heard that South Western dont get extra for Sundays where as drivers for Southern do?
Im just looking to compare any differences between the two companies that I can.
Last edited: