• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

SWR - Depot Driver Wimbledon (06/02/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

kajojek3232

Member
Joined
31 May 2022
Messages
147
Location
London
Does anyone know whether you have to live within a certain distance? The ad doesn’t actually state that anything as such and I’d obviously relocate.
 

NSEWonderer

Established Member
Joined
5 Dec 2020
Messages
2,909
Location
London
Does anyone know whether you have to live within a certain distance? The ad doesn’t actually state that anything as such and I’d obviously relocate.
My assumption is within 40mins but I did register and I live about 1hr and 20mins worst case scenario train ride away. Would need to take the Lizzy Line + District Line to the Depot if things worked out. Although closest for me is the Clapham Junction Traincare Depot
 

Jlob2804

Member
Joined
18 Jan 2019
Messages
69
In my experience SWR accept relocations. I lived in Rickmansworth and moved to Bournemouth once I'd got my trainee driver job, they just wanted a proof of address before my start date. That was in 2019.
 

TP113

Member
Joined
7 Oct 2022
Messages
82
Location
London
Anyone heard anything? I applied and passed the SJT on 6th Feb but not heard anything since. This thread is pretty quiet so wondering how every one is doing?
 
Last edited:

Abubacker

New Member
Joined
20 Jul 2019
Messages
1
hi i received back from swr for opc test which they are conducting next week. they told me that i need to relocate for them to accept me if i pass the interview as i live more than 45mins away. also training starts in june.

i need to do stage 2 test. i would appreciate any help on how to practise it.
 

dannym170543

New Member
Joined
15 Nov 2019
Messages
2
Location
Liverpool
hi i received back from swr for opc test which they are conducting next week. they told me that i need to relocate for them to accept me if i pass the interview as i live more than 45mins away. also training starts in june.

i need to do stage 2 test. i would appreciate any help on how to practise it.
When you say stage 2, do you mean the tests done on computer?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top