• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Switzerland break of journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

iknowyeah

Member
Joined
11 Aug 2016
Messages
185
Next week I'll be staying at my friend's in Geneva, then heading to Bern to pick up my luggage, then going on to Züri, will a point to point be valid, or will I need to buy a Geneva - Bern, then Bern - Züri?

AIUI they use distance based pricing but one ticket will just be easier
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

signed

Established Member
Joined
13 May 2024
Messages
2,388
Location
ROI
Yes, absolutely. Your ticket is valid until 5AM next day.

Note for others, this does not not apply to German Sparpreis however.
 

iknowyeah

Member
Joined
11 Aug 2016
Messages
185
Yes, absolutely. Your ticket is valid until 5AM next day.

Note for others, this does not not apply to German Sparpreis however.
Fantastic, I have FIP so only really use Point to Point if I'm not using coupons so this is great to know. My girlfriend has a GA so we try to make the most of it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top