Class_317
Member
- Joined
- 5 Apr 2012
- Messages
- 35
Hi all, Not sure if this would be the correct place to ask this but though it would be worth a shot.
I was asked by a friend:
If you were to travel from Richmond to West Hampstead using the Overground, then change to the Jubilee line to complete the journey to St. John's Wood using an Oyster card:
Would you be charged twice for changing at West Hampstead (Barriers at both stations even though they are only 50m apart)?
I simply couldn't answer... :?
I was asked by a friend:
If you were to travel from Richmond to West Hampstead using the Overground, then change to the Jubilee line to complete the journey to St. John's Wood using an Oyster card:
Would you be charged twice for changing at West Hampstead (Barriers at both stations even though they are only 50m apart)?
I simply couldn't answer... :?