Preston Guild
Member
- Joined
- 5 Oct 2015
- Messages
- 8
I am in Germany with family in July and intend to have an escape day to travel, watch and photograph Swiss trains when they are in Europa Park one day.
I am looking at buying a Swiss day saver pass at 52CHF which seems excellent value to give me unlimited day travel in Switzerland.
I am intending to use IC trains to cover as much ground as possible and my initial itinerary starting from Basel at around 10am is Olten, Luzern, Spiez, Biel/Bienn before returning to Basel around 7pm. This allows me around 30 minutes to 1 hour in each location.
Any comments or suggestions gratefully accepted.
I am looking at buying a Swiss day saver pass at 52CHF which seems excellent value to give me unlimited day travel in Switzerland.
I am intending to use IC trains to cover as much ground as possible and my initial itinerary starting from Basel at around 10am is Olten, Luzern, Spiez, Biel/Bienn before returning to Basel around 7pm. This allows me around 30 minutes to 1 hour in each location.
Any comments or suggestions gratefully accepted.