Hi,
I am planning a trip to Greece for March, and I'm trying to understand the discounts available on the Superfast ferries service from Bari to Igoumenitsa/Patras. I will be using a first class Global Interrail Flexi pass for the trip. Am I right in thinking that there are two options:
1. If I use a travel day on my Flexi pass, I can have free* deck passage or airline seat
2. If I don't use a travel day, I can have a 30%* discount
* Both discounts excluding taxes and supplements.
I am a bit unsure because when I looked at the Benefits page on the Interrail App, it doesn't actually mention option 2 as being available for a Global pass on International routes, only for a One Country pass. It states:
I am planning a trip to Greece for March, and I'm trying to understand the discounts available on the Superfast ferries service from Bari to Igoumenitsa/Patras. I will be using a first class Global Interrail Flexi pass for the trip. Am I right in thinking that there are two options:
1. If I use a travel day on my Flexi pass, I can have free* deck passage or airline seat
2. If I don't use a travel day, I can have a 30%* discount
* Both discounts excluding taxes and supplements.
I am a bit unsure because when I looked at the Benefits page on the Interrail App, it doesn't actually mention option 2 as being available for a Global pass on International routes, only for a One Country pass. It states:
Global Pass holders are entitled to:
International Lines:- Free air seats (where available*) for 1st class Pass holders
- 2nd class Pass holders travel free in deck seating.
- 30% discount on economy class:
*The 30% discount is applicable only if holders have already completed a crossing in the Adriatic Sea routes with SUPERFAST FERRIES
Greece or Italy One Country Pass holders are entitled to:
Domestic Lines- 30% discount on economy class