• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Super Offpeak ticket availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winthorpe

Member
Joined
18 May 2019
Messages
344
Location
UK
I have a quick question about the availability of Super Offpeak tickets. Are Super Offpeak tickets sold with limited availability? In other words, can they sell out?

The reason for the question is I am considering travelling on the London Euston to Birmingham Stations £20 Super Offpeak. I am due to travel in a few weeks, but my plans are not yet finalised. Can I save buying this fare the day before for example? Or is there the possibility of a limited number running out?

Edit: removed link to wrong fare on Br Fares
 
Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top