Kentish Paul
Member
Last Saturday decided to visit Cambridge. Went to East Coast TVM at Kings Cross and purchased a super off peak day return for £16.00. Machine said only valid at weekends and bank holidays. Fine as it was a saturday.
Barriers open at Kings Cross so joined train and left (08:45 i think).
Everything OK, Did not leave the station at Cambridge as i was only interested in what has happened at the station since my last visit. (the barriers were open anyway).
I returned to Liverpool St as I wanted to sample a 379. On arrival the barrier rejected my ticket with a code 105 which i understand means invalid ticket. The man at the wide gate let me out without looking at the ticket!
The ticket was a London Terminals to Cambridge Super off peak return, route any permited. Arrived at Liverpool St about 11:20.
Barriers open at Kings Cross so joined train and left (08:45 i think).
Everything OK, Did not leave the station at Cambridge as i was only interested in what has happened at the station since my last visit. (the barriers were open anyway).
I returned to Liverpool St as I wanted to sample a 379. On arrival the barrier rejected my ticket with a code 105 which i understand means invalid ticket. The man at the wide gate let me out without looking at the ticket!
The ticket was a London Terminals to Cambridge Super off peak return, route any permited. Arrived at Liverpool St about 11:20.