• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Sunny Midlands, 37670 & a few More From Tyseley

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewmay

Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
508
Location
West Midlands

Well, here's this weeks offerings and a few from Tyseley to boot. This week has seen much lovely weather, so I got out in it and took photos of anything, anywhere really! Then on Wednesday, I get out of work early, so I was extremley pleased to hear 37670 would be making an apperance on the 6G45 Toton-Bescot, which I promptly photographed, 3 times, at Elford loop.

A Random Oldie
http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p21466446.html > 47853 at Holyhead

Favorites This Week
http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p57758323.html > Panorama of Tyseley
http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p57758585.html > 153 near North Stafford Jn.
http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p57758625.html > Voyager at Lea Marston
http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p57758628.html > Desiro at Blythe Bridge
http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p57758902.html > 37670


Tyseley Additions
http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p57758326.html > LOTI
http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p57758323.html > Line Up Panorama
http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p57758324.html > 86259 cab panorama
http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p57758325.html > Les Ross in Les Ross

37670 on 6G45
http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p57758901.html > 670 entering Elford loop
http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p57758902.html > 670 in Elford Loop
http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p57758903.html > 670 leaving Elford Loop

Sunny Midlands
http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p57758585.html
http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p57758586.html
http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p57758587.html
http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p57758588.html
http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p57758589.html
http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p57758590.html
http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p57758591.html
http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p57758624.html
http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p57758625.html
http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p57758629.html
http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p57758627.html
http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/p57758628.html​
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Phoenix

Established Member
Joined
11 Mar 2008
Messages
2,019
Location
birmingham
Great stuff man as always I am indeed glad to see you managed to find some time to get them up lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top