Y Ddraig Coch
Established Member
I have found this entry into RTT
http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/U37073/2018/02/11/advanced
Diesel locomotive, trailing load 715 tonnes
LocationPlArrDepLinePathEngPthPrf
Deganwy [DGY] 0600
Llandudno Junction [LLJ] 206030608
Llandudno [LLD] 2
0616
So I have a couple of questions I was hoping someone with more knowledge or insight into workings than me could help with.
There aren't any winter services to Llandudno on a Sunday so I guess they will stable the works train on the branch out of the way at Deganwy overnight before doing some sort of engineering work on the Sunday at Llandudno.
I can't see anything in RTT about how this movement gets to Deganwy in the first place ,maybe it is to be added later but anyway.
Does anybody know or have a reason why they would not just stable it at Llandudno if as it looks that's where they are working Sunday.
Does anybody know why they would move the train from Deganwy to Llandudno Junction then back to Llandudno rather than directly from Deganwy to Llandudno on the Sunday morning?
Does anybody know what the work they are carrying out is ?
Thanks in advance
http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/U37073/2018/02/11/advanced
Diesel locomotive, trailing load 715 tonnes
LocationPlArrDepLinePathEngPthPrf
Deganwy [DGY] 0600
Llandudno Junction [LLJ] 206030608
Llandudno [LLD] 2
0616
So I have a couple of questions I was hoping someone with more knowledge or insight into workings than me could help with.
There aren't any winter services to Llandudno on a Sunday so I guess they will stable the works train on the branch out of the way at Deganwy overnight before doing some sort of engineering work on the Sunday at Llandudno.
I can't see anything in RTT about how this movement gets to Deganwy in the first place ,maybe it is to be added later but anyway.
Does anybody know or have a reason why they would not just stable it at Llandudno if as it looks that's where they are working Sunday.
Does anybody know why they would move the train from Deganwy to Llandudno Junction then back to Llandudno rather than directly from Deganwy to Llandudno on the Sunday morning?
Does anybody know what the work they are carrying out is ?
Thanks in advance
