• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Summer Saturday HST 1st Class upgrade (GWR).

Status
Not open for further replies.

james60059

Member
Joined
6 Jul 2006
Messages
874
Location
Hinckley
Hi Folks,

I'm looking at going for a spin on the Summer Saturday HST to Pembroke Dock, boarding the service at Newport, and getting off at Bristol Parkway on the return (better connections for getting back home to Leicestershire) and I'd like to know if a weekend upgrade to First Class is available on the service from Newport to PMD and vice versa.

The date I'm looking at is 28th July.

Cheers in Advance.

James
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Merseysider

Established Member
Fares Advisor
Joined
22 Jan 2014
Messages
5,628
Location
Birmingham
Are you able to do Bristol Parkway - Pembroke Dock and back? Advances in first class for this journey are £12 each way; not available on intermediate journeys.
 

tiptoptaff

Established Member
Joined
15 Feb 2013
Messages
3,227
Hi Folks,

I'm looking at going for a spin on the Summer Saturday HST to Pembroke Dock, boarding the service at Newport, and getting off at Bristol Parkway on the return (better connections for getting back home to Leicestershire) and I'd like to know if a weekend upgrade to First Class is available on the service from Newport to PMD and vice versa.

The date I'm looking at is 28th July.

Cheers in Advance.

James

Yes it will be available, subject to availability and space in 1st class. That train isn't usually busy in 1st though and only moderately loaded in STD if the weather is nice
 

james60059

Member
Joined
6 Jul 2006
Messages
874
Location
Hinckley
Are you able to do Bristol Parkway - Pembroke Dock and back? Advances in first class for this journey are £12 each way; not available on intermediate journeys.

I've gone and done just that :D, connections at BPW to the Midlands are good plus I get about 20 minutes in BHM for my train home. I had no idea they were that cheap so thank you for the heads up 8-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top