• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Suitability of 444s working for TPE

Status
Not open for further replies.

47802

Established Member
Joined
6 Mar 2010
Messages
3,454
Is there then any point to this thread? I doubt 444's will be leaving SWT any time soon, and its a discontinued product from Siemens viewpoint.
 
Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MCR247

Established Member
Joined
7 Nov 2008
Messages
10,296
Is there then any point to this thread? I doubt 444's will be leaving SWT any time soon, and its a discontinued product from Siemens viewpoint.

Perhaps it should be renamed the '444 door width' thread :D
 

455driver

Veteran Member
Joined
10 May 2010
Messages
11,329
This thread is for discussing the suitability of 444s for TPE. If people wish to discuss wider rolling stock issues of the TPE franchise then I would suggest they do so on this thread. If they wish to discuss the future of 442s then I would ask that they start a new thread to do that.

Thanks :)

Excellent post except the last bit, do we really need another thread on that subject?
TBH this thread is pointless because the 444s are not going anywhere except between Waterloo and Portsmouth, Weymouth, Bournemouth etc any time soon!
 

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
16 Nov 2009
Messages
31,129
Location
Redcar
Excellent post except the last bit, do we really need another thread on that subject?

Well I agree but if people want to then they're welcome to do so and the likes of you and me will just have to avoid it ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top