theageofthetra
Established Member
Hi am looking at going up on 8/9 May from London for the Yorks v Surrey cricket at Headingley. I have non safeguard Priv and Govia staff pass. Plans are very weather dependent but the ideal scenario would be to go up the WCML and have a trip on the East Lancs on the Sun then what would be a nice scenic ride or two to get me across to Leeds by dark. I would then stay around Leeds or somewhere near then go to the match on Mon. Then have several hours daylight after close of play for another scenic bit before getting back to London- I'm on lates the next day so am not fussed how late I get back to London but ideally want to make 00 37 Vic to BKJ. On the way from Bury to Leeds I wouldn't mind visiting Saltaire but will miss K & WV rly as I visited the other year. Cheers for any ticket suggestions or routes