• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Suggested concentration of Arriva bus types.I

Status
Not open for further replies.

upasalmon

Member
Joined
4 Jun 2020
Messages
161
Location
Merseyside
I have an idea which may or may not be practical but I will suggest it.. I will have to do this in a piecemeal manner due to my smartphones misbehaviour!

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

I will start by suggesting the transfer of all Wright bus (WB) Streetdecks to YORKSHIRE. LONDON will send their ten and MID-SHIRES their single example. London has reserve buses which could displace them. Eleven VDL DB250s would leave York's.

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

SOUTHERN COUNTIES (ASC) would have all 40 Enviro300s, ten VDL SB200 Pulsars would RETURN to NORTH WEST and WALES( NWW). Sixteen MB Citaros to move to MID-SHIRES in exchange for VDL SB200s.

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

MID-SHIRES (my name for combined companies) Eight Pulsars to move to NWW in exchange for two Optare Versas and six WB St reetlites. The Pulsars would be returnees to NWW. All the companys Mercedes Citaros would be concentrated in this region., as would all Scanias (see NORTH EAST).

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

20 NORTH EAST Scanias to MID SHIRES in exchange for older VDL SB200s. Also three YORKS TIGER Scanias to MID SHIRES in exchange for older VDL SB200s. NEs two VDL SB120s to swap for two YORKS TIGER SB200s.
This is just a suggestion and not an actual happening I have heard that London's ten WB Streetdecks are unpopular and Yorkshire lost out during the Wrightbus crisis. One notable feature would be the return of some of NWW Pulsars to the region.

Much Crimbo greetifolds and all the bestmost for 2021 .

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Another suggestion is that all Arriva Volvo B9 ds be allocated to the MIDL. .ANDS. This would require any NORTH EAST 7401-6 be transferred in exchange for six B7 dds. Ten LONDON E400s reinstated to displace VLW 901-10 to Midlands to replace DAF DB250s.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top