• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Successful at Mmi just waiting for DMI dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daly131

Member
Joined
27 Feb 2017
Messages
136
Hi guys, is anyone else is the same boat ATM?? I contacted GTR HR about a week ago and found out I was successful at mmi but they hadn't been in contact yet as they didn't have a date for DMI for me yet..... this is still the case as I have had no contact in a further week to give me a date although they assured me they one be in contact with one soon..... just wandering is this is the case with anyone else, I'm being considered for thameslink route and GTR REF number is GTR/1359 thanks.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

baz962

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2017
Messages
3,670
Hi guys, is anyone else is the same boat ATM?? I contacted GTR HR about a week ago and found out I was successful at mmi but they hadn't been in contact yet as they didn't have a date for DMI for me yet..... this is still the case as I have had no contact in a further week to give me a date although they assured me they one be in contact with one soon..... just wandering is this is the case with anyone else, I'm being considered for thameslink route and GTR REF number is GTR/1359 thanks.

Not sure with gtr 1359 but when they phoned me to say I had passed I applied 1404 she said they were v busy with dmi they only had tuesdays in august left and I took one of them lol
 

ZFE95

Member
Joined
26 Jun 2016
Messages
58
Location
LDN
Hi guys, is anyone else is the same boat ATM?? I contacted GTR HR about a week ago and found out I was successful at mmi but they hadn't been in contact yet as they didn't have a date for DMI for me yet..... this is still the case as I have had no contact in a further week to give me a date although they assured me they one be in contact with one soon..... just wandering is this is the case with anyone else, I'm being considered for thameslink route and GTR REF number is GTR/1359 thanks.

MMI before a DMI with GTR? Didn't think they did that.
 

baz962

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2017
Messages
3,670
MMI before a DMI with GTR? Didn't think they did that.

Yea a few people been saying that but one or two have and myself but I think its because we did tests over two days so had mmi end of second day in watford
 

ZFE95

Member
Joined
26 Jun 2016
Messages
58
Location
LDN
Yea a few people been saying that but one or two have and myself but I think its because we did tests over two days so had mmi end of second day in watford

Oh okay mate, that would make sense. Most TOCs do it that way but GTR kept me waiting ages after my DMI for an MMI
 

baz962

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2017
Messages
3,670
how long is ages? cos I am waiting on my MMI interview. what is an MMI interview?

It stands for multi modal they ask you 6 questions things like tell us a time when you took control of an emergency situation and you have to tell them what happened, what you did and that means you so not what anyone else did.
and what the outcome was and they will ask questions along the way like why did you do that. They are looking for I suspect taking into account the posts by people that failed, confidence and communication
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top