• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Stupid question time - can I buy Serco Caledonian Sleeper tickets from stations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

hairyhandedfool

Established Member
Joined
14 Apr 2008
Messages
8,837
You should be able to do it, but bear in mind that many ticket offices don't get to issue them very often (if ever).
 

trentside

Established Member
Joined
14 Aug 2010
Messages
3,391
Location
Messroom
They're actually easier to do than than I expected when I booked some recently.

In fact the clerk thought he'd done it wrong as it was so quick to do.

Despite this, I wouldn't be surprised if "shopping around" was necessary in some areas.
 

cf111

Established Member
Joined
13 Nov 2012
Messages
1,397
My local station are very good so I don't perceive any problems, certainly never had any in the past! It is a ScotRail station so that will help I suppose. Thanks for the advice.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
In case this pops up on a Google search, ticket booked fine at the station but they couldn't apply a railcard discount.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top