Hi everyone!
I have booked a train ticket using the trainline.com that is leaving Gare de l'Est to Frankfurt next year and it is the DB ICE. My biggest concern is if DB goes on strike without too much notice does this mean I would be allowed to jump on an SNCF TGV without worrying about getting stuck in Paris and looking for an alternative? I can't find a response that this is fine. All I can find is yes and no replies. The ticket is a Super Sparpreis Europa type.
Thanks in advice
Tai
I have booked a train ticket using the trainline.com that is leaving Gare de l'Est to Frankfurt next year and it is the DB ICE. My biggest concern is if DB goes on strike without too much notice does this mean I would be allowed to jump on an SNCF TGV without worrying about getting stuck in Paris and looking for an alternative? I can't find a response that this is fine. All I can find is yes and no replies. The ticket is a Super Sparpreis Europa type.
Thanks in advice
Tai