• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Streetcar 72 service: Leeds-Bradford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bayum

Established Member
Joined
21 Mar 2008
Messages
3,299
Location
Leeds
Did anyone goto the unveiling of the 'new' 72 service and 'new' vehicles being used for the service?


I caught a glimpse of one (only?) liveried streetcar and was quite impressed!

First's website excites me with talk of wifi and the like.


Makes me think the X6 needs to be brought upto standard though...
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bayum

Established Member
Joined
21 Mar 2008
Messages
3,299
Location
Leeds
Do you know how many of the buses are refurbished?


I'm teaching in Bradford on Wednesday and it'd be nice to see what the changes are like.
 

BuhSnarf

Member
Joined
22 May 2010
Messages
912
Location
Leicester
Do you know how many of the buses are refurbished?


I'm teaching in Bradford on Wednesday and it'd be nice to see what the changes are like.

I believe they all have and this is why they took so long to introduce after being withdrawn from York. Could be wrong, though.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 

blackfive460

Member
Joined
23 Jun 2010
Messages
869
Had a ride on one yesterday.
Big improvement especially as they have a conductor which considerably reduces the time spent at stops at busy times.
Very quick wi-fi too!

If only they'd done this when I still lived and worked in Leeds...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top