• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Strange service on National Rail website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

CMS

Member
Joined
12 Aug 2009
Messages
181
I had a slight feeling but didn't realise that the ultimate destination would be Folkestone West, and that it operates via Canterbury East, although that is definitely a nice, scenic route. I thought the VSOE went via Maidstone East to Dover Priory or Westenhanger/Sandling.
 

jnjkerbin

Member
Joined
25 Apr 2012
Messages
842
Location
Down south
I had a slight feeling but didn't realise that the ultimate destination would be Folkestone West, and that it operates via Canterbury East, although that is definitely a nice, scenic route. I thought the VSOE went via Maidstone East to Dover Priory or Westenhanger/Sandling.

It operates over several routes. Normally outwards via Rochester and Canterbury E and return via Ashford and Maidstone East. Sometimes it runs via Orpington and Sevenoaks and occasionally via Otford and Sevenoaks but only normally due to engineering works
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top