mr williams
Member
- Joined
- 19 Sep 2010
- Messages
- 132
On Friday I was at Bristol Temple Meads waiting for a train to Newport when I happened to look at the 125 across the platform waiting to depart for London.
There was a Coach A at both ends (yes, a standard class beyond the 1st class carriages but as you'd imagine not one passenger in it), no Coach E, the buffet was in Coach F but it was a standard, not 1st class carriage.
I was just curious if anybody knew if there was any particular reason for this, and looking at the buffet car does anybody remember when the 125s first came in there was a small 2nd buffet further down the train?
There was a Coach A at both ends (yes, a standard class beyond the 1st class carriages but as you'd imagine not one passenger in it), no Coach E, the buffet was in Coach F but it was a standard, not 1st class carriage.
I was just curious if anybody knew if there was any particular reason for this, and looking at the buffet car does anybody remember when the 125s first came in there was a small 2nd buffet further down the train?