bussnapperwm
Established Member
- Joined
- 18 May 2014
- Messages
- 1,527
Hi
My brother and I are planning a trip to Cardiff and we need some help with finding the cheapest tickets (and by cheapest I mean splitting/taking the National Routing Guide to the letter).
He has a YP but I do not have any railcards
Departing 21/7/17, returning 24/7/17.
Would prefer flexibility as I don't know (apart from the fact that we won't be travelling during the peaks) exactly what time we will be departing
The only problem is I don't, if I can help it, want to end up catching Class 150/153 units if at all possible as I have a slight problem and I know the conveniences on them are as small as a broom closet
Many thanks in advance
My brother and I are planning a trip to Cardiff and we need some help with finding the cheapest tickets (and by cheapest I mean splitting/taking the National Routing Guide to the letter).
He has a YP but I do not have any railcards
Departing 21/7/17, returning 24/7/17.
Would prefer flexibility as I don't know (apart from the fact that we won't be travelling during the peaks) exactly what time we will be departing
The only problem is I don't, if I can help it, want to end up catching Class 150/153 units if at all possible as I have a slight problem and I know the conveniences on them are as small as a broom closet
Many thanks in advance
Last edited by a moderator: