Hi,
I am looking at buying train tickets for 2 of us to travel to Birmingham International (for the NEC) for the day on 10th October, travelling from Stourbridge Junction. I have checked fares and it seems to be an "anytime" changing at Smethwick Galton Bridge.
I had a warning saying some journeys need 2 tickets - does this include the 08:15 ex SBJ? From what I can see it is £10.10 each... no railcards as they expire the day before travel and don't think we'll be renewing.
Also, are we permitted to break journey for a couple of hours in New Street on the return leg? Might want to pop out of the station for a cheeky drink in the evening.
I am looking at buying train tickets for 2 of us to travel to Birmingham International (for the NEC) for the day on 10th October, travelling from Stourbridge Junction. I have checked fares and it seems to be an "anytime" changing at Smethwick Galton Bridge.
I had a warning saying some journeys need 2 tickets - does this include the 08:15 ex SBJ? From what I can see it is £10.10 each... no railcards as they expire the day before travel and don't think we'll be renewing.
Also, are we permitted to break journey for a couple of hours in New Street on the return leg? Might want to pop out of the station for a cheeky drink in the evening.