• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Storm weather - Not travelling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
10 Jun 2016
Messages
105
Location
Somewhere in Manchester
I've booked advance tickets to Lancaster for today, with the intention of doing the Cumbrian Coast line, but on checking this morning, all the trains on the Coast Line are significantly late, and there are weather warnings for the coastal areas. I decided I didn't want to travel, as there was the chance I wouldn't make it all the way/get stuck somewhere. Could I get a refund on my tickets to Lancaster?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
6 Jun 2005
Messages
78,481
Location
Yorkshire
Yes if your train is delayed or cancelled (or you are advised not to travel)

Contact retailer
 

gray1404

Established Member
Joined
3 Mar 2014
Messages
7,652
Location
Merseyside
Can you please give an example of a train you planned to travel on today that has been delayed or cancelled?

Also what trains had you booked on to get to Lancaster?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top