• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Storm Eunice - Full Refund from London Northwestern Trains

Status
Not open for further replies.

strawbrick

Member
Joined
28 Jan 2015
Messages
79
I am endeavouring to claim a full refund for the journey I did not make on Friday 18th February from East Dulwich to St Albans City for a ticket bought from London North Western Trains. (I actually made the journey by car on Saturday 19th February 2022.)

The LNW website either takes me to Refund Delay, which is not applicable, or to a Non-Season Ticket refunds form, page 2 of which deals with Season Ticket refunds which is also not applicable and goes nowhere else!

Any thoughts on how I can proceed?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

AlterEgo

Verified Rep - Wingin' It! Paul Lucas
Joined
30 Dec 2008
Messages
29,548
Location
LBK
You need to claim a refund for an unused ticket from the retailer. Where did you buy your ticket?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top