How are the prices for these journeys worked out then? (For anyone unable to view the image, Stockholm to Ostersund on 04.03.15)
I understand the difference between Non-rebookable, Rebookable and Refundable. It's just that the prices for each journey seem to be plucked from the air at random with not even the Refundable fares having parity, even for journeys following the same route. Is there a quota for these flexible tickets which means they go up in price as they are purchased?
Secondly, why are the fares so damned cheap?! I don't think advance tickets for the 0813 have been released yet, but they are available on the 0813 a month earlier (05.02.15) and the price is 235 SEK (£18). For a journey of nearly 600km, that's incredible.
Thirdly, as first class is also bloody cheap, I'm giving that consideration. Has anyone got experience of first class on SJ Intercity trains?
I understand the difference between Non-rebookable, Rebookable and Refundable. It's just that the prices for each journey seem to be plucked from the air at random with not even the Refundable fares having parity, even for journeys following the same route. Is there a quota for these flexible tickets which means they go up in price as they are purchased?
Secondly, why are the fares so damned cheap?! I don't think advance tickets for the 0813 have been released yet, but they are available on the 0813 a month earlier (05.02.15) and the price is 235 SEK (£18). For a journey of nearly 600km, that's incredible.
Thirdly, as first class is also bloody cheap, I'm giving that consideration. Has anyone got experience of first class on SJ Intercity trains?