mappman1000
Member
More similar in a wonderful clip that literally almost makes me cry every time I see it. Aureol40012 is the king of YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr1IGBWK0qo
I counted 4 heads in that front window!
In terms of heads out, I do it quite often, but only at low speeds and on routes that I know the clearance is good. I've seen people sticking their heads out of the sliding doors on 442's, not sure why they are even open. Either broken locks or someone has a T-Key at hand
On NXEA, guards never seem to care, and I've done heads out on the yarmouth drags many times and not been told off once. I've also done it on 90's at low speed, as high speed is fun but not on your eyes, so I prefer to just stand by the window and enjoy the view with the wind coming through.
Having your head out behind a 90 up the west coast at 110mph is cracking