4L98 Doncaster Iport-Lomdon Gateway, headed by 66776 has been sat on the up slow north of Hitchin since about 1120 this am.
In platform 1 at Stevenage is what shows as 0J36 but seems to be some form of Railhead Treatment Train, it's dark but there's an EWS 66 north end and then a GBRf at south end, but with too big a gap, I can't tell in the dark on passing if there is another 66. I think that has been there a long time too.
Any ideas what's going on? Trains queueing through the area as only one line southbound.
In platform 1 at Stevenage is what shows as 0J36 but seems to be some form of Railhead Treatment Train, it's dark but there's an EWS 66 north end and then a GBRf at south end, but with too big a gap, I can't tell in the dark on passing if there is another 66. I think that has been there a long time too.
Any ideas what's going on? Trains queueing through the area as only one line southbound.