• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Station Managers & training

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshapple23

Member
Joined
25 Oct 2024
Messages
65
Location
Worthing
3 months ago I started as a new SM, the first month & a bit was shadowing a more experienced manager then by yourself since I cover a number of stations.

How was your training? Did you experience the same or different?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Jobs & Careers
Quizmaster
Joined
21 Jan 2010
Messages
5,579
This is such a niche question that I’m going to bring the thread to a close. I don’t believe we’ve another station manager who frequents this area of the forum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top