• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Station Manager- Probation extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshapple23

Member
Joined
25 Oct 2024
Messages
65
Location
Worthing
I'm coming to the end of my 6 month probation (month 5), my manager asked me what I'm still not sure of and if need be probation can be extended, when I asked him if I'm performing to the level he expects he said yes considering you have no prior rail experience.

I'm feeling a little lost- does anyone have any advice?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Jobs & Careers
Quizmaster
Joined
21 Jan 2010
Messages
5,579
My advice is to speak to a relevant Union Representative if you are a member of a trade union. The forum cannot help with specific HR matters.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top