• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Station Grade A Shift & Relief Passed two assessments and now interview

gouldie

New Member
Joined
12 Aug 2026
Messages
3
Location
Glasgow City
I am so excited. 6 months ago I registered my interest for a job with Scotrail. Then a few weeks ago I got a e mail
saying that I had been short listed for a job that came up. So I did the first assessment. Then got the news I passed that
Then the second harder assessment ( due to the job being a safety based role ) Then found out today that I also
passed that. I got a e-mail asking me to come in for a interview. I am excited !!

Happy that I passed the two assessments. More so the second one as I read that the pass mark was high for that ?

I am looking to see if anyone can give me any pointers or info on the interview?

Really excited for it.

Thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

gouldie

New Member
Joined
12 Aug 2026
Messages
3
Location
Glasgow City
Well i felt that went really well. there was one or two questions i didnt stick 100% to STAR method but in all i felt it went really well

The visual feedback from the interviewer like nods and smiles when i answered my questions along side my experience i am hoping for
a job offer. Really would love to start.

Anyone else interviewing just now in Glasgow?
 

Top