Stacey
Member
Hiya, just got a job with Rail Gourmet as an on board steward.. (ok trolley dolly :roll
am due to start in June, got the induction in Euston and just wondering what the induction entails? You don't have to have uniform to this induction do you? I forgot to ask the other day, and similarily the local induction what's that like and are you uniformed then too? I know you work the train from day 3 (with someone else for a few days)....
Duty pass gen, I'm Exeter - Waterloo so presumably the pass covers that whole route for the first 6 months then (I've already been told) I get SWT travel after then.
Hmm just wondering I guess if there is any gen, what to expect etc?
Anything would help!!
S.
am due to start in June, got the induction in Euston and just wondering what the induction entails? You don't have to have uniform to this induction do you? I forgot to ask the other day, and similarily the local induction what's that like and are you uniformed then too? I know you work the train from day 3 (with someone else for a few days).... Duty pass gen, I'm Exeter - Waterloo so presumably the pass covers that whole route for the first 6 months then (I've already been told) I get SWT travel after then.
Hmm just wondering I guess if there is any gen, what to expect etc?
Anything would help!!

S.