Just a question to satisfy my curiosity
The booking engines will offer up (with a network rail card) a £14 single for this - seemingly a SSD - London Zone 1-3 ticket.
a) if I selected the "London Zone 1-3" option on the machine would it offer this - we tried a couple e.g. 1-2 and were only getting weekly prices
b) how do I get that to show on BR fares?
In the end we just went for a single to Tottenham Hale (£11.80) + contactless (£2.80) - wasn't worth missing the train over 60p!
The booking engines will offer up (with a network rail card) a £14 single for this - seemingly a SSD - London Zone 1-3 ticket.
a) if I selected the "London Zone 1-3" option on the machine would it offer this - we tried a couple e.g. 1-2 and were only getting weekly prices
b) how do I get that to show on BR fares?
In the end we just went for a single to Tottenham Hale (£11.80) + contactless (£2.80) - wasn't worth missing the train over 60p!