What exactly is the problem here Marklund? When a coach is booked for a private party of travellers, then it is not for public use. No amount of argument or pedantry is going to change that.
It may be a football team, it may be the Royal Family, it may be politicians, but if one coach is reserved for such a group, the rest of the public isn't going in.
Issue, not problem.
We've gone from the situation where the quiet coach wasn't available and the ridiculous hyperbole surrounding why a railway company wasn't allowed to do this, (of course it can, it's their service).
Then the issue of a packed train was thrown in.
Now, has anyone ever seen a bursting at the seams train with a reserved coach, where no-one could enter?
Perhaps that is why one is being pedantic here, as I very much doubt there's been a Virgin service where there is absolutely no standing room left, other than in this closed off coach for a private party, and people were prevented from even standing in it, as it was crush loaded that badly.
Now of course, if there is clear evidence of this, I bow to the knowledge of the forum, and will put my hands up and say I am wrong.
(I appreciate there is in this thread a tale of a Northern service booked for a party, from Arctic Troll, however it remains unclear whether the whole coach was physically separate from the standing passengers.)