diffywood
Member
Just WECA. Due to DFT not saying what money will be available until Mid December has caused delays. Allegedly there is a 43% reduction in funding for 26/7 compared to the last three years.
Or perhaps a new 'Stagecoach South Wales in England' one?Patchway vehicles are now carrying Red & White legals.
Well, 37239 is, at least!
So presumably commentary on them should now move to a Stagecoach South Wales thread...
Many thanks @Bungle965 .Thread reopened for @ValleyLines142 to provide an update
I think 10983 and 10985 are staying in Swindon, what I've heard is 10785/10982 and 10987 are gonna go to Gloucester in return for 15353/57/67.Many thanks @Bungle965 .
Noticed during a visit to Swindon last week that many of the Scania N250/E400 MMCs originally at Gloucester for the 10 are now living it up in Swindon. 15350-15354, 15356, 15358-15366 and 15368-15370 are all there, leaving just 15353, 15357 and 15367 at Gloucester.
In exchange, Enviro 400MMCs 10984, 10986 and 10988-1996 are now at Gloucester, leaving just 10982, 10983, 10985 and 10987 at Swindon.
I'm assuming that this switch is to improve the age profile in Swindon, whilst Gloucester will be getting further EVs in due course to help improve theirsI think 10983 and 10985 are staying in Swindon, what I've heard is 10785/10982 and 10987 are gonna go to Gloucester in return for 15353/57/67.