• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Stagecoach Waterden Open day June 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
Joined
11 Jun 2005
Messages
3,087
Location
Trowbridge
Due to some popular demand I have decided to upload pics from Waterden Depot in June 2005

Including:
-- Citaro Cell bus
-- Bendys
-- Megabus
-- Stagecoach livery Routemaster
-- Silver Heathrow livery Routemaster
-- Classic Welsh coach
-- Various other Routemasters, classics and modern stuff

EDIT: oh and Me/Jim in the cab on the 25 Bendy

Im not a bus spotter anymore but I didnt mind seeing some of the modern and classics, so no captions as i havent a clue what some are (dont try telling me either I dont really want to know) and didnt get the numbers either

http://jamesleeunderwood.fotopic.net/c605203.html


but enjoy anyway!

James.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top